Many activities are available to you. Winter is obviously skiing. From the summit of the ski area (2,800m) to the bottom of the valley (1,400m), the 125km of slopes allow a ski of character in a preserved environment. From the beginner to the experienced skier, everyone will find fun to move between the forests of Larch and Cembro Pines.
Enjoy a lunch break on the ski slopes at our mountain refuge & restaurant Le Relais du Col. To get there on skiing, at the arrival of the Ramasse chairlift, take the Mont-Cenis ski lift and then go right on the red track of the Goulet.
Other winter activities:
- Cross-country skiing in Sardières or Bessans, a high place for Nordic activities,
- sleigh dogs,
- Swimming pool, bowling and cinema …
Visit Haute Maurienne Vanoise website
In the summer, discover the resort and more widely Haute Maurienne Vanoise’s destination thanks to the Exploration Pass! This is a digital credit card format, which gives you access to many cultural and sports activities, valid for 1 week and at a low price. Inquire at the Tourist Office.
Summer is full of activities:
- Family or sporting walks in the Vanoise National Park,
- Via ferrata, climbing and canyoning,
- Cycling: the Maurienne is the biggest cycling area by its numerous mythical passes (Galibier, Glandon, Iseran, Telegraphe, Mont-Cenis, …),
- Sporting and recreational activities: archery, inflatable games, tree-climbing park, etc.,
- Visits and cultural discoveries: the paths of the baroque, manufacture of beaufort, museum pyramid of Mont-Cenis, the forts of Mont-Cenis,
- Excursions in Italy to Turin and Susa,
- Swimming pool, bowling and cinema.